Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Haircuts /hairstyles for big wavy hair??

I'm am always fighting my hair ... trying to make it straight. Well, it's not and I'm so tired! What are the best haircuts for thick, wavy hair? I mean big waves... Online examples would be really helpful, too...



Haircuts /hairstyles for big wavy hair??

I have the same hair, try getting some layers put in to reduce the thickness and it will help w/ straightening it also. Also, if you want curls try putting some moose in while your hair is wet and let it dry by itself.



Haircuts /hairstyles for big wavy hair??

According to my wife a hairdresser of 18yrs..



Shoulder Length



That way it's long enough to do different styles and short enough to manage.



Haircuts /hairstyles for big wavy hair??

ummmm i have the same type of hair... i keep it a bit longer than shoulder length because i like to put it up. If you like to keep it down...go shoulder length or shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment