Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why won't my hair curl when its naturally wavy?

I use moose to scrunch my hair to make it curly- does not really work. i put the moose in when its wet and scrunch it.



I put my hair in braids when it was wet and waited for 2 hours- more wavy than curly



my curling iron is ehhh not that good



the weird thing is that i have naturally wavy hair, so why won't it curl? Does anyone have any ideas on how they do it? Thanks



Why won't my hair curl when its naturally wavy?

It should curl, your probably not doing it right. Firstly, if its thicker, scrunching your hair with moose will not work. Also, it doesn't really work for anyone. You have to use either hot rollers or a curling iron to get curly hair. I have wavy, thick, hair and I get it curly all the time. What you do is this: use either hotrollers or a curling iron, grab a thin strand of your hair, roll it around the barrel or the roller, hair spray it alot!!! and then gently release it. Honestly, the best thing to do is pay $30 and get a hairdresser to curl your hair for you once. Then observe what they do, see the products they use, ask to buy those products, and buy a good curling iron or hotroller kit. Conair is a good brand name. Give it a try, curling your hair is time consuming and could take 1hr. When your first starting it could take 2hrs. You need to take small strands, so that they curl better. Give it a try, hope this helps!



Second Response:



On my hair, I put them in for about 10minutes. I know its a long time, but it really works the best that way. I always put them on max heat. Make sure you set them with hair spray, and spray about 10inches from the head so you don't get the "cotton candy" look. Make sure your hair is completely dry! Thats very important. Use the smaller rollers for a tight curl, medium rollers (about 1inche) for a gradual curl (that's my favourite, looks good on any face and any hair type), and the big rollers for a curly wavy look like Jessica Simpson has, the just out of bed look.

No comments:

Post a Comment