Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I havecurly hair. but i want it more wavy!! NO CURLERS OR CURLING IRON!!!?

my hair is shoulder length when it is curly and i have pretty tight curls. i want looser curls or maybe even a wave. but i wouold prefer loose/big curls. what do i do?



I havecurly hair. but i want it more wavy!! NO CURLERS OR CURLING IRON!!!?

so do I!!!!! i had the same problem...but all i can do is to straighten my hair, then put it in a bun on top of my head and sleep in it. then when i take it out, its wavy.



I havecurly hair. but i want it more wavy!! NO CURLERS OR CURLING IRON!!!?

i also have naturaly curl hair the best way to get wavy hair is to wash your hair that night put in some frizz ease serum and then let your hair dry why you sleep, it works for me every time. the only way you can achieve big curls is through hot rollers.



I havecurly hair. but i want it more wavy!! NO CURLERS OR CURLING IRON!!!?

if you don't want to use curlers or curling irons then you will have to get a loose perm.



I havecurly hair. but i want it more wavy!! NO CURLERS OR CURLING IRON!!!?

There's a hair product line called VO5 (don't worry, it's salon quality without the salon price), and you can find it at many retailers (I get it at Target).



They have some great styling products that are great for all kinds of hair to help you really flaunt what you've got =]



I think that loose/big curls are awesome. There's really no need to "uncurl" your hair so that it's simply wavy. You should accentuate them to give off that loose, timeless, effortless feel. VO5 has a product called "curvaceous CURLS!" and it definitely helps define the curls without making them sticky and stiff like hairspray would.



http://www.albertovo5.com/VPstyling/pr_r...



And if you're afraid of frizz ruining your curls, you should try VO5 "SMOOTHING! souffle"...trust me, I SWEAR by this stuff!



http://www.albertovo5.com/VPstyling/pr_r...



Have fun...go work those curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment