Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair is kind of straight and wavy at the same time, I wanted to get a perm to get it curly (afro)

but someone told me that that would just ruin my hair, my friend told me get a curl activator..will that work? of course, im aware that it wont be THAT curly if I use it, but will it make it curly?



My hair is kind of straight and wavy at the same time, I wanted to get a perm to get it curly (afro)?

umm well i have naturally cury hair and it is such a pain like unbelivable and no i would not get it i wanted to get my hair like one of those things two and my moms friend said she tried doing that ounce and she had reli long hair and it turned grenish so she had to dye it black and her hair was starting to fall out soo id stay away from that

No comments:

Post a Comment