Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Naturally curly/wavy hair?

My hair is naturally curly/wavy. I straighten it a lot, but sometimes don't have time, or just want to leave it curly. What are some of the best products (not shampoo or conditioner...more like mousse, etc) I can use to make it not frizzy and for it to be soft and pretty...almost like beachy waves. The couple of things I've tried so far either make it frizzy or crunchy. Also, I have a diffuser, but honestly don't know how it works. Do I just try it like normal with the diffuser on my dryer?



Thanks!



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

i think you should just put something good and it will work



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

When you use the diffuser, you don't use the brush. Scrunch your hair in your hand while drying. To get rid of frizz, use Chi or Biosilk.



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

Actually, a flat iron would make it smooth and soft. As far as products to add to that: Frizz Ease or Suave Heat and Sleek (before you iron) are excellent.



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

idk how a diffuser works, but i have the same kind of hair as you. i use this product from victorias secret by frederic fekkai and it works really well! it tames frizz and smells really good, and is worth the kind of high price. heres a link: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce...



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

let your hair rest first im pretty sure its damaged already, have it hotoil then use Creatics it is a hair serum best for hair... avoid applying checmicals let your hair gain its health...



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

Very CURLY!



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

Sebastian Potion 9 or ISO Bouncy Creme. Put one of these in wet hair right out of the shower, then scrunch hair dry with a microfiber towel or cotton t-shirt (not a regular towel). Let it air dry and your natural curl should look great with no frizz or crunch.



If you use your diffuser I think the key is to not move it around too much. Dry one spot at a time or you risk getting frizz. I also like the site www.naturallycurly.com for great info.



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

i have naturally waveyish hair to.



i straighten it everyday



but soemthign you can do to make it not frizzy and make it soft and pretty is put just a little baby oil in it.



it softens it up and makes it shinier:]



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

It sounds like my hair is very similar. I've spent years searching for the same kind of product, and I finally found it. It's Aveda's Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss. It's a little bottle for $23, but it lasts forever.



After you get out of the shower, use a pick to comb your hair (or fingers, just no brushing). Then scrunch it. When your hair is damp, use a few pumps of the Finishing Gloss from roots to tips (focusing on tips).



If you have a bowl diffuser...turn your head upside down and actually put sections of your hair in the bowl and hold against your head for a few seconds at a time. With your free hand, continue scrunching other sections of your hair.



Also, you really have to have lots of layers in your hair for the "beachy" look. Good luck!



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

Frizz-Ease is what i use as my hair is the same. I know you didn't want to know about shampoo's etc but frizz-ease also have an amazing curly shampoo range and their deep conditioning mask is amazing! Use a mask every other week or now and then it will give it a really good condition and stop it drying out and going frizzy... Also why don't you use a leave in conditioner it gives the curls moisture so they don't dry out. Hope this helps :) x



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

I have hair just like yours and I am telling you, the diffuser is my hair BIBLE!! Here is what you do~ If you get a good product, it is not bad for your hair and a diffuser is the best thing you can do for your hair vs blowdrying or flat ironing (soooo bad) here is what I do and my friends/boyfriends love it.



When you get out of the shower afrer you wash it with (AVEDA - BE CURLY) and condition, towel dry your hair gentley, dont brush is, but use a pick or your fingers and untangle it. Then get (AVEDA-be curly) hair gel and scrunch it into your hair. Then, flip your hair upside down and it seems wierd, but you just kind of set your hair into the round defuser(you will have to move it to do the sides and back, etc) and it will slowly dry your hair and make it curly. It will take at least 20 min to dry it this way, but it will look so pretty. Usually about half way through I apply a little more gel, just a tiny bit. You will look fabulous!! :)



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

well my hair is like that too and i like straighting it alot .



pantene for curly hair with its conditioner work just fine.



after you shampoo and condition your hair , with your hair still wet you brush it and tie it in a tight bun.



you sleep with the bun (yes with your hair wet)



in the morning you open the bun brush your hair and tie it again in a bun.



it will be still a bit damp so you take your hair dryer and dry your bun (you dont open the bun)



when its dry there's sunslik frizz removal(comes in small bottles)



take a tiny dot of that and run it through your hair.



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

Wow, I am very excited to give you my advice, lol..I even signed on at work just to be able to answer this. I have the same problem, and just recently found a great solution. What I do is I put cream in my hair when I get out of the shower, and some light gel- not gel that makes the curls hard. Let your hair dry a bit..then go over the top with a flat-iron, to turn the curls into waves. I love this new style, it is gorgeous. If you have any questions, email me.



Naturally curly/wavy hair?

I use 'Hawiian Silky Cream Moisturizer' it really helpz tame the frizz, and makez my hair soft and managable. Try it out u might like it too

No comments:

Post a Comment