Saturday, August 1, 2009

Every time my hair drys from taking a shower it makes my bangs look ugly and wavy (i hav strait hair

thankyou ! sooooo much



Every time my hair drys from taking a shower it makes my bangs look ugly and wavy (i hav strait hair) help thx

Blow dry them, or straighten them over.



Every time my hair drys from taking a shower it makes my bangs look ugly and wavy (i hav strait hair) help thx

that happens to me too! but i found something that works! as soon as i get out of the shower i brush my bangs and get my part, then i take the blowdryer and blowdry them the opposite direction...after there dry, brush them back to regular and they will be straight, and be the swoop will be pretty. BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT STRAIGHTNEN THEM! they get flat with no body that way.



hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment