Saturday, August 1, 2009

How can i contain pouffy & wavy hair...besides gel, mousse, and straightening!!! HELP!!?

i'm native american...%26amp; should have nice shiny straight hair. But it's impossible for me to just have perfect straight hair. My hair is slighty wavy, and pouffs alot, it's also dry...and i need it contained. I hate the straightening method...it just damages my hair even more, and i tried some products...but they NEVER work! help me please.....



How can i contain pouffy %26amp; wavy hair...besides gel, mousse, and straightening!!! HELP!!?

it is better to just go with the flow. I have the same hair, except I usually straighten mine, sometimes it still gets frizzy and just all out there wild! If you just go with the flow while your hair is still wet, or try braiding it in pig tail braids it will go into a nice wave after a shower. You may want to try better shampoo and conditioner. And maybe braid your hair more. That seems to tame mine for a while. Put your hair up more often but not tightly up. I am sure it is beautiful the way it is though. Good luck. Sorry I feel like I haven't helped much. Have a nice night :)



How can i contain pouffy %26amp; wavy hair...besides gel, mousse, and straightening!!! HELP!!?

Personally, I like wavy hair.



How can i contain pouffy %26amp; wavy hair...besides gel, mousse, and straightening!!! HELP!!?

For the dryness, use a deep conditioner. And for pouffiness, I use John Frieda's Anit-Frizz serum. My hair does that too since I live in Lousiana (humidity capital).



How can i contain pouffy %26amp; wavy hair...besides gel, mousse, and straightening!!! HELP!!?

Hey joy n



I'm african american-puerterican so the whole hair thing i totally under stand but i've found work's you massasage olive oil in to the scalp and also the end's of the hair then let it air dry and use a flat iron and it will soft and so touchable



try it and tell how it turn's out!



How can i contain pouffy %26amp; wavy hair...besides gel, mousse, and straightening!!! HELP!!?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment