Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to style my wavy/curly shoulder-length hair really quick and easy?

Before you go to bed at night work some gel into your hair then put your hair in as many braids as you want. In the morning spray with hairspray BEFORE you undo the braids. Undo and Voila!



How to style my wavy/curly shoulder-length hair really quick and easy?

i have the same kind of hair. get out of the shower, and put gariners curl defining hair spray, it works miracles. put get in your hair and then hair spray it with the spray, crunch it and you are good to go.



How to style my wavy/curly shoulder-length hair really quick and easy?

Hi! Just thought I'd throw an idea out there - I have same type hair...wavy, almost outta control - and I actually wrap it in a bun or two (how ever many ya want - hey it's at night, no one will see u, tho it does look kinda cute) over night and then it's smooth curly/wavy in the morning. I also use a product that helps control frizz and makes it look controlled - I think it's called "undressed" in a pink container. Good Stuff.



:)



Have a good one!



How to style my wavy/curly shoulder-length hair really quick and easy?

I like the look of well-moisturised curls.



Once you wash your hair with a very mild, creamy shampoo, condition your hair. Next, take a towel and gently press on your hair to drain excess water. Now apply a generous amount of leave-in conditioner, and finger-comb through your tresses. Let it dry naturally. Once it is fully dry, if it begins to look frizzy again, wet your hair with some water and a little hair gel. Baby oil works equally well, but do take care to use it sparingly. Hang your hair loose.



Now, be prepared to handle some envious looks from others with characterless, poker-straight hair.



Good Luck!



How to style my wavy/curly shoulder-length hair really quick and easy?

If you want it straight use straighting hair gel and blow dry. You could keep it down if you want to. Also a great hair style for wavy hair is to clip up your hair so that ALL of your hair is on the top of your head slide a head band over it and assort the curls around the clip and Head band. You could do the same thing with a bun on the top of your head. Your hair would look really good down if you put some anti-frizz serum, and parted on the side.



How to style my wavy/curly shoulder-length hair really quick and easy?

Towel dry and finger-comb out the knots. Turn your head upside down and spray with something like Frizz Ease Dream Curls. Squish and shape and go...



How to style my wavy/curly shoulder-length hair really quick and easy?

I think that all curly/wavy hair responds differently to different types of product. I have a few that I use some that work very well, but are quite expensive for everyday use and some that work pretty well, are less expensive, but get me through the work week.



The expensive product line that I use is Ouidad (wee-dad). They have a website ouidad.com and also have salons that specialize in cutting curly and wavy hair. I just started going to one where I live and it's costly, but definitely worth the price.



For everyday products, I sometimes use pantene mousse for curls or the new pantene ICE mousse (It makes my hair a bit shinier than the curly mousse).



The biggest trick for curly/wavy hair is to only shampoo it once or twice a week. You can either reactivate the gel/mousse/product in your hair using a conditioning spray or if you are like me and must have very wet hair in order for your curls to come back to life, then just condition your hair on the off days when you aren't shampooing. Curly hair looses alot of moisture and needs a lot of hydration. This really helps in cutting down the frizz effect.



And even though my answer wasn't "quick and easy" -- having a diffuser will definitely make styling "quick and easy"! Curls and wavy hair always look so much better when then are dryed with a diffuser. (TIP: Don't over dry, just get it to about 70% dry and then let the rest air dry - you can still use hairspray at this point if needed.)



I hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment