Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

my hair is so frizzy and gross i need something that wont make my hair greasy but wont leave it dry and frizzy. right now i use mousse and gel and my hair doesnt look too good.. also i always have to wear my hair wet when i wear it curly b.c if i blowdry it ITS HUGE and if i take a shower at night and sleep on it, its frizzy and yucky.. anyone have any products or something that may work?! PLEASEEEE its important



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

Try leave in conditioner.



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

Try Super Skinny from Paul Mitchell. I have curly, frizzy hair and this works great.



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

yeah there's websites for people with hair like that. try products by Mixed Chicks or Blended Beauty. Blended beauty actually has a recommendation chart based on your hair type and it tells you what to use. Curlmart is also a good website for finding good products for curly hair as well. Hope this helps!



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

Try Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum



It comes in a little round green bottle. I have really frizzy semi-wavy hair and I swear by it!!!!



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

use dove intense damage shampoo%26amp;cond. and sunsilk straighten up sham%26amp;cond



buy a ceramic flat iron (metal ones will fry ur hair) and straighten, straightening makes hair less frizzy



u might also wanna try a moisturizing leave in conditioner



good luck



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

try Sunsilk.. i dont know what its called but it's in a purple bottle



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

Paul Mitchell has a frizz ease that works, but most important is that you blow dry your hair. I have the exact same hair, what I do is put the frizz ease in it when it is wet, blow dry my hair with a big curly brush. I pull it as I dry it and it straightens it out with no frizz. Once it dries then I curl it the way I want. What you need to do is go to a Salon tell them what you are trying to accomplish and watch them as they blow dry your hair and that is how you should pull it.



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

leave in conditioner works best for me and noooo do not use gel and moose together it makes your hair look even more straggly



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

Stop using mousse and gel - both have alcohol - which makes makes your hair problem worse. Don't wash your hair everyday - use products without alcohol. Go to the Health Food store to find products with natural ingredients. Also, you may want to look into a ceramic hair straightener.



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

hey i have the same hair type!!! it sucks!!! any way deep conditioner always works for me. also hydrating shampoo and conditioner. if anything works for u email me @ caslugli@yahoo.com! thanx and good luck!



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

don't brush your hair. comb it in the shower with a wide tooth comb when you have the conditioner in your hair. after towel drying your hair, apply a product that brings out the curl, like a curl activator and a shine serum.



then take small peices of your hair, wrap around your finger and let air dry. If that will take too long, use a diffuser on low.



the whole process will take a little while, but then you don't have to do it again for a few days. if you have naturally wavy/ curly hair, chances are your hair is dry and doesn't need to be washed all the time.



to refresh your hair between washings, use a touch of shine serum or leave in conditioner and gently scrunch the hair up from the bottom. if you are getting a bit oily on top, use a product like Cake Beauty Refreshing Hair and Body Powder. dust into your hair and it will absorb oils and odours and leave your hair looking and smelling fresh!



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

Anything with silicone in it will do wonders. I really like Silk Works and Wal-mart makes a cheaper version that works just as well. Also try to figure out why it is frizzing. Is it dry? Are there lots of short layers with the long (mine does this because I shed alot so I have several short layers under my long layer) The best method I found so far is using a shampoo that smooth the cuticles then using a condition for curly and wavy hair. Finally I use a mix of leave in conditioner and silicone gloss. Also when you want it curly try drying it with a diffuser. This way you can control how frizzy it gets. The right diffuser will give you soft voluputous curls and waves. Don't skimp on this get a good diffuser and if your hair is long get the one made for long hair.



Just sleeping on your hair (especially if you roll around alot) will give you uncontrolled results.



Honestly, avoid mousse and gel unless it is for soft flexible results. Also don't stiff on the quality. Biolage is the best soft hold gel I've found on the market and if your looking for a volumizing mousse try the Aussie stuff that is mousse and leave in conditioner (however I did stop using this because it irritated my scalp). From one frizzy head to another good luck.



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

Try ISO Bouncy Cream. It is in a white bottle with a blue cap. You can get it from a salon that sells Iso products or from a store like Trade Secrets that sells professional beauty products. It is a thick cream that goes on wet hair.



I use it all of the time. I have very, very curly, very fine textured hair. I put it in my hair when it's wet and I let it air dry most of the time. If I blow it dry, I always use a diffuser. Iso Bouncy Cream tames curly hair so it doesn't "fro" up and get really big and it leaves it very soft. I used to use mousse and it sometimes left my hair "crunchy" feeling. This stuff is really good and you don't have to use much of it either. I have long hair; it's past my shoulders and all I have to use is about a quarter size amount. Sometimes, if it is rainy and humid, I will use just a little more. You probably already know how humid weather will make your hair swell up and get frizzy.



Please try this, this stuff works wonders!



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

Try this product and perhaps style



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PLDSpif1...



My hair is very frizzy and wavy. i need a product ... read on PLEASE! please please!!?

I have multiethnic hair with different textures all over (a lil wavey to tight ringlets). My suggestion for you is to check out U-tube and type in curly/frizzy hair ........soooo many videos will come up and you can see what products ppl have tried and also before/afters. This helped me. Different combo's of products work for different curly heads - trial and error . What works for some heads may not work for you. Check out naturallycurly.com. They too have helpful info, but a lot of it. Good luck, I'm sure you will find your routine with all the info out there for us curly heads. Also, many curly brands have products for those of us who like to straighten that help to reduce frizz -try Blended Beauty, Sabino Hair, and Naturally Curly website.

No comments:

Post a Comment