Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is thick 'n wavy.Sometimes I straiten it,but it's still poufy.Plz give me tips on

first offffffff.....pleasee dont start making these homemade concoctions that people are going to tell you. in order to make your hair straight you are going to need to actually use a straightener (not mayo =] lol) First, begin by parting your head into two low pigtails. Tie up one of the big tails but leave one loose. Next, take the hair that is not tied and part in and tie up the top half. Spritz the area you have left down and immediatly and slowly straighten it. You may need to go over every piece about twice. When it is straightened spritz the section one more time and then take down your top section and do the same. Next, switch to the other side and do exactly what you did to the other side to the remaining side. The key to straightening your hair is to take it slowly and do small pieces. good luck!!!



My hair is thick 'n wavy.Sometimes I straiten it,but it's still poufy.Plz give me tips on how to straiten it!

Well, there are many ways that you can straighten your hair. A ceramic straightener usually works well. Or, you can get your hair permanently straightened at a salon (that usually costs about $200 depending on the lengh of your hair). You can also blow-dry straighten your hair. In stores, sometimes you can find blow-dry straightening balms that helpl keep your hair moist when you straighten it. You can see if you can get the blow-dry straightening balm at your haircutter's place. Good Luck!



My hair is thick 'n wavy.Sometimes I straiten it,but it's still poufy.Plz give me tips on how to straiten it!

squeze a coconut milk and add with a squeze of lime water. Stir it and put it in the refrigerator for a day until it become thick and creamy. apply it on your hair twice a week. your hair will become straight and healthy. May God bless you.



My hair is thick 'n wavy.Sometimes I straiten it,but it's still poufy.Plz give me tips on how to straiten it!

what works for me is if you go to your local beauty store(ULTA) and buy frizz-eaze. put that in your hair. than put your hair half up half down with clips and starighten the bottom. then let go of the other clip and straighten the top. put a little shine spray and your good to go=)

No comments:

Post a Comment