Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is really curly/wavy and when dry its very poofy and frizzy and straighteners don't wor

if you wont strait heir get a perm.



My hair is really curly/wavy and when dry its very poofy and frizzy and straighteners don't work...what now?!

Well one thing that works good for me is that Moose stuff that is in a purple bottle and has a kangoroo on it.



It comes out really foaming and it works really good plus it smells really good too!



My hair is really curly/wavy and when dry its very poofy and frizzy and straighteners don't work...what now?!

well try john frieda's frizz ease serum u apply a little bit on your hand and apply to all of your hair when its wet it really works.Try johnfrieda.com



My hair is really curly/wavy and when dry its very poofy and frizzy and straighteners don't work...what now?!

Have your tried perming it.



My hair is really curly/wavy and when dry its very poofy and frizzy and straighteners don't work...what now?!

Umm, i wouldn't use mouse. it sounds like you have thick hair like me and believe me, mouse will only make it WORSE, because it's supposed to be used by people with thin hair to get more volume. However, if you want to wear your hair curly, i would recommend getting some Curls Up. It's a liquidy substance that will get rid of the frizz you have and also calm your hair down. I usually put it in right after my shower and then load my hair with hair spray to keep it in for the day. If you want to try straightening your hair again, use a Revlon brand one, with the heat dial. I use mine on the highest setting because my hair is THAT stubborn. You could also try a ceramic one, those are good too. One other suggestion, I usually straighten my hair in layers because I miss a lot of hair otherwise. Pull it up in a pony tail and then once you're done with a layer, let some more hair down.



Good luck! I'm sure it'll look great :-)



My hair is really curly/wavy and when dry its very poofy and frizzy and straighteners don't work...what now?!

Try these steps:



1. After using shampoo and conditioner, apply a heat protecting lotion. 2. Blow-dry hair using a flat brush. *Make sure to apply a lot of tension to the hair, from the roots to the ends. 3. After hair is completely dry, use an Ionic or Ceramic flat iron for an all-over smoothing quality. 4. Apply anti-frizz and block humidity.



My hair is usually really dry and wavy because of my perm that's growing out, I use Siso anti-frizz serum or Redken 01 Outshine ... When I get out of the shower I put the reccomended amount on my fingers and palm (just a few small squirts) and run my finger through my hair, trying to get an even amount all around. When I'm finished i blowdry it, straighten it, and it's perfect.



:) Hope this can help solve your problem !!



~Whispers



My hair is really curly/wavy and when dry its very poofy and frizzy and straighteners don't work...what now?!

OMG I feel you're pain! My hair is probably worse than yours. I try to straighten it and it doesn't work. If nothing works for you, then there might not be much hope for you unless you want to try out various anti-frizz conditioners like garnier fructis or something like that. I use it and it helps a little.



But don't worry, frizzy poofy hair will grow out into thinner, shinier, more beautiful hair. Don't worry too much right now, i mean, at least you HAVE hair! That's what I always tell myself. Some kids have cancer and have to live being bald or have to pay for an expensive wig. Try to remember those poor kids in need; believe me it helps.



My hair is really curly/wavy and when dry its very poofy and frizzy and straighteners don't work...what now?!

My hair was naturally curly but not its just wavy and after a shower my hair gets mad frizzy. I have the same problem kinda. Use john Frieda閳ユ獨 frizz ease hair serum. Or get a perm. The simple approach is a flat iron used to iron clothes. It works for me cause I gotta straighten my side bangs everday. Go to a hair salon and ask them to give you a permanent straighten if you wish.



Hope this solved your hair dilemma!



Hope dis helps = P



My hair is really curly/wavy and when dry its very poofy and frizzy and straighteners don't work...what now?!

To style your hair curly use a curl enhancer along with a curl definer. If you can do not blow-dry allow to air dry as blow-drying even with a diffuser with cause the hair to frizz.



A good enhancer and definer should be in liquid form. "Cocktail" these two products and distribute evenly throughout your hair the use a light hold hairspray and allow to air dry.



When trying to straighten use a thermal protectant and a good flat iron. This is one tool not to go cheap on. Get one that is ironic and has ceramic plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment