Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is frizzy and wavy, how can i make it curly without perming it or attacking it with curling

I know it is old fashioned, but rags twisted in hair is still the best curl ever, you just roll them in the night before and in the morning, undo, Style and go for gold!!!



My hair is frizzy and wavy, how can i make it curly without perming it or attacking it with curling tongs?

I am the director of the prevention of protecting hair from harmful curling tongs. I am here if you need me. I will pray for you and your hair.



My hair is frizzy and wavy, how can i make it curly without perming it or attacking it with curling tongs?

u cud wash it , then spray in curling spray while its wet [any kind, i use loreal] n scrunch it straight away - that shud make it curly , then , to keep it that way , spray with hairspray - but not 2 muchh .. ya dt want it t luk lyk cardboard lol ...x.x.x



My hair is frizzy and wavy, how can i make it curly without perming it or attacking it with curling tongs?

1.Moisturise with a cream-formulated shampoo.



2.Condition with a really good nourishing conditioner.



3.Towel-dry and just squeeze excess water,don't rub your hair together.



4.Style with silicone and anti-frizz serum.



5.Leave it to dry naturally and don't use hairdryers or styling irons that can damage your hair very badly and make it more frizzy.



Recommendations: Try using Sunsilk Shampoo .Don't ever use Dove.Its just so drying.It really is.Try Catwalk Curls Rock Serum from TIGI.I really love it and when you crunch your hair,your curls are properly formed.



My hair is frizzy and wavy, how can i make it curly without perming it or attacking it with curling tongs?

after you wash your hair ,towel dry it till it is damp , than put one of the many pro. out their like frizzes, on it . only use a little and comb it through really good ,and make sure all hair is damp or your hair will look greasy.



My hair is frizzy and wavy, how can i make it curly without perming it or attacking it with curling tongs?

Step 1.when wet, scrunch in product and leave it scrunched over night.



Step 2.Wake up the next day with curly hair



or



use good old fashioned hair rollers and hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment