Monday, July 27, 2009

Cute hairstyles for thick,black,extremely course(dry),& a big wavy and frizzy after washed.hair.

I currently have black,thick, extremely course(dry) past shoulder length hair.. that my mom cut.. and I do not like it. its very unmanagable..it takes along time to wash..and after its washed its very frizzy and poofs up. My mom cut my hair with weird layers..like un professionalized. Its very course(dry) due to genes in my family...and I wanted to see if anyone could help me with suggestions that will make my hair more managable. cute and not ugly. My face is roundish..and I'm asian so I have naturally small eyes with small lids. %26amp; I hate it!. And yeah any suggestions?? pictures would be great!



Cute hairstyles for thick,black,extremely course(dry),%26amp; a big wavy and frizzy after washed.hair..?

Well first of all, stop hating yourself, and if you really want your mom to cut your hair, help her first by showing her some pictures of hair cuts, (Just use google- and type asian hairstyles and you will get so many websites listed).



Then maybe you could use a lot of conditioners and leave on's to smoothen and make your hair more managable. Also, u could use some hair sprays to make it less frezzy.



Cute hairstyles for thick,black,extremely course(dry),%26amp; a big wavy and frizzy after washed.hair..?

i got a bad haircut that sounds a lot like that once... i feel your pain! i went to the store and found some cute clips and new things that i could put my hair up in, and it helped a lot. however, i'm still dealing with many of the same problems. have you tried using a hair straitener? even if your hair is already straight, i find it gets out a lot of the frizziness and poofiness. i take a shower at night, blow dry my hair a few minutes, and give it the rest of the night to dry. by the morning, it's dry and i can striaghten it so it's smooth and frizz free and i can style it in almost any way i want! if you're afraid that the straightener will make your hair dry, there's sprays you can use for thermal protection. you could also try some moisturizing shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment