Monday, July 27, 2009

I have wavy and curly kinda hair...i jus wanna knoe how to get straight silky hair by using natural

i have really curly hair naturally. there isnt anything thats very natural that can keep it straight. try using a straightening shampoo and conditioner then blow-drying it straight so you dont have to flat-iron it which is a lot more heat. i used to get relaxers to keep my hair a little more straightened so when i washed it it wouldnt be as hard to keep straight the next day but after a while i stopped because it was damaging my hair and i start to wear my hair more curly now. try using straightsexyhair. its a spray that you use before flat ironing or blowdrying.



good luck =]



I have wavy and curly kinda hair...i jus wanna knoe how to get straight silky hair by using natural things ?

look @ a store where they sell hair products %26amp; luk 4 hair straightners

No comments:

Post a Comment