Monday, July 27, 2009

Hey girls! How can I create wavy hair?

I have fine straight hair, and I find that wavy hair looks best on me! I've tried scrunching and braiding, but it doesn't stay :( And I don't want to try straightening/curling irons since they damage hair in the long run. Got any suggestions for quick easy wavy hair? Thanks bunches :)



Hey girls! How can I create wavy hair?

I have fine straight hair as well, and this always works for me. When hair is damp FRENCH braid it after putting some gel in it (use one with a strong hold if you need to). Go to sleep with it like that, or leave it in until hair is almost all the way dry. When you take it out put hair spray or scrunching spray (Aussie sprunch spray) in hair then scrunch it. Make sure you put enough in (it takes a lot for me) and scruch well.



Also you could use a straightening/curling iron occasionally with out doing any major damage to your hair. Or you could use a heat protector spray when using heated hair tools. I use the heat proector spray by Tresseme and it makes your hair sofr and shiny as well as protecting it against heat damage.



Hey girls! How can I create wavy hair?

sleep with hair in a bun A LOTTTT!!!!



Hey girls! How can I create wavy hair?

where a plait over night and if it dont work, wash your hair and plait it wet and let it dry like that, try doing it tight tho.



Hey girls! How can I create wavy hair?

you cant "create" a different hair style it will never stay one way besides the was you were born w/ it unless you wanna kill it. You cant exactly get it wavy very easily but you can curl it ^^



Ps if you scrunching it and its ont working, do it for longer scrunching will help ^^



Hey girls! How can I create wavy hair?

Just put a braid in for 1 week don't do anything to your hair wash it on the day after a week let it dry and take it out. That is how it would work..... I am not totally sure. But try and Good luck and enjoy



Hey girls! How can I create wavy hair?

I liked Bolly's answer but i would use several scrunchies making several buns all over my head toward the top of the head so not to interfere with sleeping



Hey girls! How can I create wavy hair?

There are these foam rollers, or tube rollers, that are made for women that want that effect, all you do is roll your hair before you go to bed, make sure your hair is damp, then sleep on them and believe me you will have gorgeous wavy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment