Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wavy hairstyle?

Hey ladies. okay my hair is pretty long and I ALWAYS have it stick straight and I think it's time for a new style. I think I am going to try wavy hair.



The thing is I don't have one of those three barrel things so don't suggest that plz.



So how do you guys get wavy hair? Do you think I should put it in braids while wet.



Wavy hairstyle?

braiding your hair after you get out of the shower (put some anti-frizz on) and then sleeping with the braid is ALWAYS does the job. That is the best way to have it look natural.



Wavy hairstyle?

Actually styling gel is a good way to make waves, but go for something with a really flexible hold so it doesnt look too stiff



Wavy hairstyle?

Have a friend or yourself put in alot of braids while it is still wet, and sleep on them. In the morning take them out, it will have some wave.



Wavy hairstyle?

Use shampoos and conditioners for curly hair. If you have naturally straight hair, it they will put a slight wave in the hair. The braid thing might work as well. Good Luck!



Wavy hairstyle?

instead of braiding your hair when it is all the way wet, braid it when it is damp or close to dry. you get better waves and it is less frizzy.



Wavy hairstyle?

What I do when I get out of the shower is shake out the excess water with a towel and then I put in a strong hold scrunching gel and tie my hair up in a bun. Then while my hair is still in the bun, I blow dry it with a diffuser. I sleep with the bun in, and in the morning take out the bun and run my fingers threw it and put some strong hairspray in, if needed.



I have a hard time getting my hair to keep the wave in and so far the only product that I've found to work is Catwalk gel. You can get it at professional salons.



Wavy hairstyle?

Got one of the following problems?



* Hair Issues*



Dry, Oily/Greasy, Frizzy, Dull/Flat, Split Ends, Tangles



* Skin Issues *



Dry/Cracked, Oily, Sunburn, Scars/Stretchmarks



* Face Issues *



Puffy Eyes, Make-Up Sweating Off, Dry/Chapped Lips, Zits



* Other Issues *



Waxing/Shaving, Nail Issues, Feet Problems



If so, check out my website for all of the possible solutions. I list home remedies as well as the best (and cheapest!) products.



Not only that but I have hair how-to's for those of you who don't know what to do with your hair.



And last but not least, I list three websites where you can give yourself an online virtual makeover using your own photo.



Hope you enjoy!



http://www4.webng.com/Sapphires/awomansw...

No comments:

Post a Comment