Monday, July 27, 2009

How do I make my wavy hair straight and managable.?

I'm a guy, so I have relatively short hair, (a little past my eye brows in the front and a little past the bottom of my ear in the back.



My hair is SO wavy and it takes me an hour sometimes to make it look decent (ie blow dry, straighten), but then I have to treat it like a porcelain vase cause any bit of wind or sweat or anything will cause it to revert back to the crazy wavy hair.



Any suggestions?



How do I make my wavy hair straight and managable.?

Thats rough... short of using a relaxer or japanese straightening the other ways are a hot iron and blow drier... you should just embrace your waves and learn to love them... with short hair like that, even chemical products aren't worth it because as soon as you get even an inch of root things start reverting back to frizz town... perhaps find a stylist specializing in your texture hair to find a cut that will help compliment the curl you have... they can also recommend products that will control frizz and help the overall texture of the hair



wavy hair on guys is sexy, but perhaps you should avoid trying to have that trendy long shaggy thing guys are doing today (which looks like messy c#@p if you ask me) and go for something shorter and more together... that helps with waves... wavy hair on guys is adorable, and sexy so I say work with it!



How do I make my wavy hair straight and managable.?

I have the very same issue..the best thing to do is to have it professionally straightened in the salon with chemicals.



It will keep your hair from becoming frizzy, wavy, or out of place in humid, windy or rainy weather.



Ask a nearby salon what they suggest since you have short hair..this may require having to have it straightened a few times a year..but it will help you out very much..

No comments:

Post a Comment