Monday, July 27, 2009

FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

oookay my hair is layered and kinda wavy. it frizzes really easy. i straighten it after it gets wet but its still frizzy. i have tried sunsilk de-frizz 24/7 creme, garnier fructis sleek and shine anti-frizz serum and this one creme by aussie and none of it worked. help!



FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

well if your trying to straighten it use John Freida's hair serum while wet then straighten your hair.



FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

Girl, I hear ya. I use Paul Mitchell's super skinny hair serum. It's pretty pricey but it's good.



FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

use herbal essense "none of your frizzness" it worked for me



good luck!



FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

i know i like hate that don't u?



FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

don't straightin it when it's wet, use a blow dryer, or let it air dry. it won't frizz out.=]



FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

I feel the pain, hun. My hair is exactly like yours... but what i use is Dove frizz-control leave-in conditioner, and Regis straightening balm. both are affordable when you consider how long they last. my regis has lasted me a year and a half. my dove has lasted me 6 months. try it. it worked miracles on my hair...



FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

use "thermasilk" before your straighten. all you do it blow dry it, then before you straighten each section put the thermasilk on it. you can find it anywhere.



FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

my hairs kinda like that! use john frieda frizz-ease products...they help big time! i use the curly line 2 get pretty waves =]



FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

try phytodifrisant. you get it at salons. We deal with this problem lots and everybody loves this product. Also try an anti frizz shampoo. the best salon shampoo you can afford.



FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

John Freida's hair serum works really good after you've finished your hair just put some on.



FriZZy, wavy HAir!?

yeah, I have that problem everyday. I use a combo of stuff depending on the style i'm going for.



If your hair waves and curls as it gets shorter comb your hair after washing and towel dry. Rub through some anti frizz serum then a wet look type of gel (or mousse if you prefer). Scrunch to bring out curls/waves and let it dry naturally. You can opt from using gel/mousse but I find it helps define waves and curls all day. I use a sculpting glaze by Justice which I can rewet to restyle throughout the day



If you just want tamer hair after you've straightened it, make sure you are using a heat protective product. Spread through towel dried hair, blow dry straight then use straightening tongs. You should not go from wet/damp hair straight to tongs!



Smooth dried and straightened hair down with tiny amounts of serum as you go so it's distributed and you don't end up just putting it on the top layer of hair. You only need a very small amount. You'll know you're using too much if you end up with oily looking/feeling hair.



Frizzing also occurs with dry split ends and static. Is your brush or comb enhancing the problem by encouraging static? Do you need to trim split ends?



I use anti static brushes and combs, John frieda FRIZZ EASE hair serum; extra strength formula; transform (purple bottle) and L'oreal Hot Straight straightening creme with Thermo protect (pink bottle). Is the best combo I've found that works with my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment