Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is a good product for wavy hair?

I have natural wavy hair. but it is more wavy on the underneath layer then the top layer. If i brush my hair and let it dry the top layer gets a little poofy and kind of straight and the bottom is still pretty... if i dont brush it when i get out of the shower it looks good but after a while it looks kind of puffy... what are some good products i can use to keep it wavy and natural looking?



What is a good product for wavy hair?

aveda flax seed and aloe gel



I brush my hair while wet and then put some of the gel in..keeps my hair wavy and maintained with out frizzing out!



What is a good product for wavy hair?

a head band or flower in ur hair



What is a good product for wavy hair?

i have the same problem as you. i use the herbal essences collection for wavy hair, totally twisted. i use the shampoo, conditioner, and scrunching gel. it works really well



What is a good product for wavy hair?

Try mousse that is for curly hair. The heavier the product the less successful it will be - it will pull the curl out. Sebastian's Get a Grip is a nice light weight product.



What is a good product for wavy hair?

Try TIGI BedHead Curls Rock. Put it on wet hair, and scrunch. It works wonders!!!



Stylist for 8 years



What is a good product for wavy hair?

My hair is like this too. Most people with waves or curls have more than one type of curl in different areas. It sounds like you need a different cut to get the curl going better on your top layers. I would recommend looking at products by Deva and Bumble %26amp; Bumble. I've also used a Loreal mousse for curly hair that worked really well. I am curently using Fekkai Wave Spray. It's important to put the product in while your hair is pretty wet, before you towel dry. The best products for your hair depends on type of curl, thickness and coarseness, it's hard to say what is best for you. You might find better answers at naturallycurly.com. Under Curl411, there is information about different types of curly hair and suggestions based on your hair type. There is also a hair product database where you can select the features you are looking for (curl formation, anti-frizz, shine, etc) find products and reviews, and the reviewers often specify their hair type, so you can find something that works well for people with hair similar to yours. The biggest benefit I've found from this site is finding a hair dresser in my area who is awesome at curly hair cuts. I've had many hair cuts and tried many products, and I think getting the right cut is more important than selecting the right product. I'd also recommend not brushing your hair while wet (or dry) if you want to maximize waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment