Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do i get softer, wavier hair?

My hair is really weird, right after i wash it,(Pantene Pro-v) and after i blow dry it, when its dry, and i comb it with a comb, its staticy. My hair stands up! Also after i wash my hair, its always fuzzy,and not soft. But it's not tangled. Man i really want soft and cool hair. Plus, i have super straight, thick, dark black hair. So how am i supposed to make it wavy without curling it? Should i use a straightning iron to make my hair softer? SOS!!!!! or better, SAVE MY HAIR!!! :O



How do i get softer, wavier hair?

try the purple colour of sunsilk range of conditioners and shampoos, and then after your wash use vo5 silk serum and then straighten your hair. your hair will be perfect. and all items doesn't cost as much as 13 dollars altogether.



How do i get softer, wavier hair?

Hmm.



Well, I have waist length hair, and mine's very wavy.



I use Pantenee also, but I let it air dry.



If I do blow dry it, it is half-way dry.



It takes a while, being that my hair is thick as HELL, but it works.



Ask your hairdresser for advice.



How do i get softer, wavier hair?

well i dont know how to make it wavy. But if its staticy, that means its too dry. use conditioner and dont use the blow dryer. in fact, i htink not using hte blow dryer would help make it wavy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment