Monday, July 27, 2009

Getting medium curly hair relaxed--how straight or wavy does it turn out?

i have medium curly hair. its not like small spirals curly, but its pretty curly. i'm thinking about getting it relaxed but i'm afraid it'll turn out too straight. can someone please share with me their experiences with this?



Getting medium curly hair relaxed--how straight or wavy does it turn out?

Ok my hiar is similar to yours... I had a relaxer in my hair from age 10-18. I regret ever getting it. All relaxers will permanently straighten you r hair. There are some stylists who claim to know how to "strip" the relaxer using lemon juice. This is false. The only way to get your natural hair back is to cut all the relaxed hair off and start over. Also maintinence is very hard with relaxed hair. Being that your hair has been chemically altered, it becomes more fragile than usual. You have to moisturize clip and condition ALL THE TIME. If you don't your hair will break and you will have to cut it all off. Also this stunts your hair growth somewhat. If you are willing to dedicate the time and effort and you don't mind not ever being curly again then a relaxer is for you. If not then I suggest you just stick to a flat iron and GOT2B super sleek line. I went back natural (cut ALL of my hair off!!!) I have never been happier with my hair. ALSO... YOUR HAIR WILL BE REALLY STRAIGHT IF YOU RELAX IT (NO CURL AT ALL).



Getting medium curly hair relaxed--how straight or wavy does it turn out?

it depends on the texture of ur hair and the type of relaxer used. try SoftSheen.Carson....it makes the hair straight without sticking flat on ur head....the hair will b soft and bouncy



Getting medium curly hair relaxed--how straight or wavy does it turn out?

Relaxing your hair means relaxing the curl pattern. That means your hair will turn out really straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment