Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair Help! (Click here)?

Hi!



I wamt to cut my hair into a different style for the new school year. I have shoulder length hair that is dirty blonde that is wavy...not curly. I want to cut it shorter, maybe layers, but the most important thing is I want to get bangs. I want to ask if I get regular bangs, will I be able to make them side with styling? And also, I would like to know if wavy hair would look good with bangs, and if the bangs would be wavy as well.



Thanks to everyone who answers!



Hair Help! (Click here)?

I had regular bangs for six years, and I hated them. I have wavy hair too, and your bangs will not be wavy if they're not super long. No, you cannot style straight bangs to go to the side, so just get sideswept bangs. I speak from experience. I think wavy hair would look good with long bangs! Good luck!



Hair Help! (Click here)?

straight hairs look better .



Hair Help! (Click here)?

Talk to a hair stylist! Wavy hair with bangs could work well! Get a style that flatters your face!



Hair Help! (Click here)?

No, regular bangs are to short. You have to get them cut special if you are going to wear them to the side.



Hair Help! (Click here)?

if you like ur style,don't cut it, and if you wanna to go to the school with a different style go!!!



if you fell that you're pretty don't add anything!!!!



Hair Help! (Click here)?

Yeah it will look really pretty i like wavy hair and bangs Yeah your bangs would be a little wavy

No comments:

Post a Comment