Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hey. My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every morning but can't seem to get it nic

I need help to find a better way! HELP!!!!



Hey. My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every morning but can't seem to get it nice and straight.

Oh, I had this problem too! Here's what I do.



I wash my hair with smoothing Senscience shampoo and conditioner or Tigi's dumb blonde shampoo and conditioner.



When I get out of the shower, I spray Bumble and Bumble's tonic on my towel dried hair to make it easier to brush and nourish it with vitamins. Next I apply a dime size amount of Sudzz FX's Zenyth frizz eliminator or something comparable like Redken's glass or Bumble and Bumble's defriz.



I then wait 20 minutes of so before drying my hair and use an ionic hair dryer by Tournaline or Hot Tools with a paddle brush trying to get my hair as straight as possible.



I then finish off by going over my hair with a really good ceramic Chi flat iron to remove any last waves or kinks. When complete I apply another very small amount of the Sudzz FX's Zenyth frizz eliminator or Senscience's brilliant defense protective shine spray to seal the cuticle.



Hope that helps!



Hey. My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every morning but can't seem to get it nice and straight.

UJse a better flat iron and use a product to protect your hair and keep it sraight. Most companies mke thermal sprays to use with a flat iron or curling iron that helps.



Hey. My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every morning but can't seem to get it nice and straight.

Get the Chi straigntener. Make sure you are using something to protect your hair from the heat as well. Last, when you straighten your hair turn it as you would if you wanted to curl under the ends of your hair. This along with protection from the heat will keep those nasty frizzes out. I deal with the same problem but this really helps. Good luck!



Hey. My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every morning but can't seem to get it nice and straight.

Blow-dry first, Then use the straightener.;-)



Hey. My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every morning but can't seem to get it nice and straight.

Why do you straighten your beautiful hair every day? You are going to end up bald that way. You should check out this website: http://www.naturallycurly.com



If you really feel the need to straighten your hair though, talk to a professional stylist about getting a mild permanent straightener.



Hey. My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every morning but can't seem to get it nice and straight.

ugh. i have the same problem. i do a few different things. i use the shampoos that say they help keep is straight (wich it seems to help) i also blow dry my hair. letting it naturally dry makes it wavier and poofey. then i use a good straightner and put this spray on it that helps preventing it to curl back up.. i cant think of the name. but you can get the product any where. have you tried asking your hair-dresser?



Hey. My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every morning but can't seem to get it nice and straight.

omg go easy on the straightening. i know girls and their hair is like, FRIED! its nasty. but u can OOCASIONALLY get your hair permantently straightened by a hair stylist.



Hey. My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every morning but can't seem to get it nice and straight.

Why go against the flow; work with the wonderful waves you have!



Be creative...check out beauty magazines for inspiration... . (Just think...some poor soul right now is jumping through hoops trying to place waves in her straight hair!)



Hey. My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every morning but can't seem to get it nice and straight.

Your probably doing it wrongg.



Ok, this is what I use to do. I part half of my hair[[ in the middle in the back.



I work on one side first. Then I split that half and tie the top up.



[[Ear and up]]



You have to get small strands. I usally get one from the bottom and work up.



Then when your done. Leave it there and part you hair in half again. But this time part it horrizontally. Then do that back. Then the frount.



Then other sidee.



Hey. My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every morning but can't seem to get it nice and straight.

Hi, I have very curly hair. I finally found something a few weeks ago that works to make it straight! First though I recommend washing your hair with pantenes smooth and sleek conditioner. They also have a conditioner you leave in for a few minutes and rinse out. These work great!



To get it straight, buy a brush that is one of those round roller ones, ya know? Sorry, don't know what they are called. Buy the balm and spray that is called straightsexyhair from Hair Sexy Concepts. Here is a site for it....http://www.saloneclipseok.com/index.php?...



you can find it cheaper on the internet or at a salon. I got 3 for $15. I saw some cheap ones on ebay too.



Put the straightening balm in your damp hair, then spray it with the anti friz spray. Then starting from the front, take a small section of hair and dry from top to bottom as you are also using the brush on that section. If you get a metal brush it will get hot from the hair dryer and act as a straightner. While you are drying your hair, spray it every so often with the spray some more. After you are done with all this, just taking a curling iron real fast over it makes it beautiful! Using the balm and spray with a straightner also works great, because the stuff works with heat. I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment