Thursday, July 23, 2009

I want wavy hairrr..help/!?

you know all those wavy hair celebrities..so pretty!!



like this: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/m...



how do you get that?



I want wavy hairrr..help/!?

the bottom picture I saw was really pretty. My suggestion is to section your hair, especially if it is layered. How long is your hair? If it is med-long...section the hair doing the bottom first using a 1 inch curing iron and making ringlets. Use your fingers to comb throuh and loosen curls a bit and use a hairspray when done.



If your hair is shorter you will want a smaller barrel size for the curling iron like a 3/4. Same thing always section the hair and curl it.



My favorite hair spray is Big Sexy Hair spray bought at professional beauty supplies and salons. it is a bright red can and smells good. Doesn't take a whole lot either.



Don't perm you hair. It does so much more damage, and your curls won't be loose and flowing like a curling iron gives.



Make sure your hair is completely dry when you curl it. Use a round brush to dry it so it gives some extra volume.



I want wavy hairrr..help/!?

Get a perm, that is what i did. Usually at the hair place, they will have a book with pictures adn you can pick out of those...good luck!



I want wavy hairrr..help/!?

curl it a bit or you can put it up in abig messy biun spray it with a bit of hairspray b4 you go to bed and in the mornin your hair will be wavy



I want wavy hairrr..help/!?

Since you want the bigger waves, the best way is to use a 1 and a half or 2 inch curling iron and curl sections of the hair at a time, and lightly spray hair with hairspray.



I want wavy hairrr..help/!?

hahaha...i always wanted to get those wavy hair type style....nd i never got it



until today! after i blowdryed my hair after showering nd puting some heat protector in it, i grabbed my curling iron.



-i took bottom sections of my hair nd jus curled it like normal.



-wait till they all cooled down, nd pull them back nd tied them together.



-put middle section of hair down nd jus star grabbing sections nd wrapping it around the barrell only...to giv it that loose curl/wave.



-on the top layer, i take a section and twist it about 3-5 times



-then wrapping it around the barrel of curling iron.



-letting all of the hair down (untie the bottom part), take some srcunch hairspray and spray around nd scrunch ur hair a bit nd loosen all those curls at the bottom.



u should get some waves all around.



i used Aussie's srcunch hairspray (strong) to give me those wavy hair afterwards, nd it sorta gives me those piecey hair look too.



I want wavy hairrr..help/!?

Try braiding your hair in two to four french braids over night, undue them and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment