Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair is the hardest hair to handle?? help?

ok so i have naturally curly or really wavy hair its curly like this



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



and i absolutely hate it!



i always straighten my hair every day but you see i wash my hair straighten it and then my hair is SUPER SUPER poofy



another one of my problems is once it straightens and rarely it looks real good then after like 30 minutes it starts to curl it sucks



what ways will make it straight without being soo poofy and STAY straight



please answer both questions :]



if u have straight hair im jealous



My hair is the hardest hair to handle?? help?

I have this same problem:)



what i do is go and buy this stuff called Redken Vinyl Glam 02. Its 17 bucks. I know alot for a bottle of spray, but it's TOTALLY worth it .



Well take a shower, and dry your hair as much as you can with a towel, then spray in some of the spray ALL OVER (it will not make your hair oily).Then blow dry your hair while running the teeth through it, so it doesn't get nappy .



Then straighten it and put a little more spray (if necessary). and wahlah. Also you need to use a good hairstraightener (i recommend a Chi, it's what i have).



Soo yeah:) %26amp; If you want to see a picture of what the finish looks like heres me http://www.myspace.com/itsdelana



I'm mixed w/ black and mexican so my hair is WAMBAMKAZAAM, but kids at my school think it's naturally straight:)



My hair is the hardest hair to handle?? help?

Well I have very poofy hair also and the best thing is to buy sunsilk shampoo that is maid to keep it from poofing up that is what helps me the best!



Hope it helps!!!



My hair is the hardest hair to handle?? help?

try braiding the hair it gets hair curls looking better my hair is like that but it you totally hate it and straightners aren't working I don't know what to do you could chemicly straighten but that ruins your hair just learn to love it I guess



My hair is the hardest hair to handle?? help?

Well, a good flat iron that can go 2 high temps should keep your hair straight. I have straight hair =X and I use an "Ion" brand straightener. It can go up to 400 or so degrees and conditions your hair at the same time =D As for ur poofiness, I would partially blow dry your hair half way. It should reduce the poof ;)



My hair is the hardest hair to handle?? help?

I WILL TRADE U HAIR !!! my hair is so straight everyone thinks i straiten it every day and i dont !! if i put moose by the time i go to school my hair just looks like it has knots.Your hair is so pretty !!! i would kill someone for curly hair!!!



My hair is the hardest hair to handle?? help?

As far as products go, Sabino Moisture block is EXCELLENT!!! (Look at any customer review, they'll tell you the same.) This stuff is a serum you work into your hair after you shampoo, and you can use it to keep curls from frizzing, straighten with a blow drier or flat iron, etc....



....But here's the thing that separates this from all the other products! It is NOT WATER SOLUBLE!!! You could go out in fog, rain showers, 100% humidity, even swimming (bonus-protects against chlorine damage) and your hair will NOT FRIZZ. I swear to god. My city is like an oven in summer from the humidity, and i've gotten caught in a few storms, and my hair never poofs at all. Ever! And this is the only thing I put into my super, super curly and frizz prone hair!



Also, it has no alchohol. And your hair always looks smooth, supple and shiny because it locks moisture into your hair. With that extra moisture, you can use a nice ceramic flat iron ( I use the FHI Platform--it's cheaper than the CHI and works much, much better ) and touch up your hair EVERY DAY with VIRTUALLY NO DAMAGE! (and if anyone's hair would be damaged by that, it's mine...i've bleached it to within an inch of it's life)



I've spent a fortune on other products to help with my frizzy hair, to straighten it, and this does cost about $20 but a little goes a looong way. I use it three times a week on my shoulder length hair and the bottle lasts me 3-4 months.



Bottom line, try it. You definately won't be dissapopinted.

No comments:

Post a Comment