Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My wavy hair..?

i have nice wavy, delicate hair.. n the curls r perfect.. just the way i like them.. but i live in a place which is hot n humid.. bcoz of which they become frizzy n bushy.. and i have to tie them.. what shud i do to leave them open? and prevent the frizz..



i dont want to use to many chemicals.. prefer something natural.. wht shud i do?



My wavy hair..?

you are cute..I love your hair



My wavy hair..?

I have the same problem with my hair when I leave it curly or make it straight. I use Frizz ez by John Freida. It works great and it doesn't weight your hair down!



My wavy hair..?

use an all natural deep conditioning technique it will keep down the frizz you can make the deep conditioning liquid with things around the house like honey I'm not sure what all the ingredients are so you might wanna look it up!!! try it it worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment