Saturday, July 25, 2009

Need urgent help abt hair :( ...?!?

i have wavy hair but they are not really wavy but still i use my sis' straightener to flat them to get the hair style i want but the thing is after that i can't use a gel on my hair because they get curly again, instead i have to use hair spray which gets dry so fast and i am not getting good results...so is there any gel that i can use for my hair to keep them in good shape after using a straightener or just tell me a good hairspray that works really good...all answers will be appreaciated :)



Need urgent help abt hair :( ...?!?

Actually if you go to any store there is numerous products to put in your hair before to help it straighten faster and products to put on right after to hold it in place. I use Fructis products.

No comments:

Post a Comment