Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ok, girls! HAIR ADVICE!?

I have naturally wavy hair. Right now, my hair is wavy and it looks really cute! But, tomorrow wen I wake up for school, I want it to look cute still. It will prob look curly still but not cute like it does now and crimped. What should I do to emphasize the waves more in the morning so it looks like I crimped my hair? I want it to look cute! It never works out though. And, I dont want my hair to look matted down with hair spray and foams and stuff cause I dont like that in my hair! o, and I NEVER wear my hair curly, Im a straighting kind of gal, not a crimper/curler girl but I wana try someting new tomoro! PLEASE HELP!



Ok, girls! HAIR ADVICE!?

IF YOU WILL SHOWER



--------------------------------



1. shampoo and condition as usual



2. squeeze excess water out of hair, but don't rub!



3. apply some good mousse



4. comb through hair to evenly distribute mousse and get a good part



5. blow dry either straight (for straightish wavyish hair) or with a difuser (for wavyish curlyish hair).



6. work in some shine serum and use a widetooth comb to detangle.



7. scrunch hair for waves/curls



WITHOUT SHOWER



-----------------------------



1. dampen hair with a spray bottle filled w/water



2. comb through



3. shake head to give hair waves and volume



4. loosely do pigtail braids and secure w/ elastics



5. take out braids in morning



6. shake hair



7. comb out with widetooth comb.



good luck! :)



Ok, girls! HAIR ADVICE!?

wear a bandana tonite, and in the morning put water on ur hands and scrunch.



Ok, girls! HAIR ADVICE!?

if you're not willing to wear styling products then you will never have what you want...



Ok, girls! HAIR ADVICE!?

put ur hair in loose braids 2nite and pin them 2 the top of ur head while ur sleeping. then take them down when u wake up scrunch ur hair w/ water.



Ok, girls! HAIR ADVICE!?

wear the curl-kinda thin while u r sleepin and the wave will be on da next mornin.



Ok, girls! HAIR ADVICE!?

'kay, heres the deal: before you go to sleep, comb your hair. then, braid it in two braids. when you wake up it should work.



Ok, girls! HAIR ADVICE!?

crimp treatment with gell or sumthin..its so easy!!



1.wet your hair thoroughly



2. gather gell AND hairspray..but not alot if you dont like it



3. scruch your hair with fair amount of gell



4. after your hair looks half crimped...hairspray it..as much as you desire..yet enough to hold it...(not alot)



5.repeat 1-3



6. hairspray it again(not alot)



7.scrunch hair while you dry



8.make sure its dry(almost completely)



9.spray your last few breaths of hairspray (again not alot)



10.totally adore your crimped hair!!



its easy but it takes a bit if you havent done it many times before but boy it rocks!!i get so many compliments!! either that or sleep in sponge rollers!! try sumthin new!!! have fun...GOODLUCK!!or sleep in french braids!! lol



Ok, girls! HAIR ADVICE!?

Here is what I do:



Wake up the next morning wet your hair when you take a shower. Then when you get out use Garnei Frutis Surf Spray on your hair and then scrunch. I like this product because like you I also hate using products in my hair and this is a really light product that keeps your hair from looking greasy and weighed down...



Good Luck!!!



Ok, girls! HAIR ADVICE!?

1. get a spray bottle



2. get some scruples hair sculpter



3. get a diffuser for your blow dryer



4. scrunch while drying



finish.with shine spray

No comments:

Post a Comment