Saturday, July 25, 2009

There have been so many, but another hair style question?

So I am a 19 year old Indian girl..with super long black wavy hair in its natural state but I straighten it so it is usually jet straight. My hair style right now is pretty boring, just my long hair that goes down to my bottom and it is barely layered (imagine a huge U and thats what my hair looks like). I curl in the ends and thats all I really do with my hair. It's super thick and I have no idea what hair style would look good. I love so many celebrity's hair styles but they have really thin hair. I want an easy and manageable hair style since I will be transferring to a UC next Fall and I want a new look. I'm tired of watching these fashion makeover shows and want one of my own haha!



Anyone know of any cute styles that a person with really long, naturally wavy and super thick hair could have? Pictures would be much appreciated so I could show them to my hair guy and he could do it just like that :) Thanks in advance guys!



There have been so many, but another hair style question?

Cut it to your shoulders. Then donate your hair to locks of love. Get your hair layered. It will look super cuteand will be a dramatic change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment