Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair help!!??!!?

Ok so i am going to high school and i want to start styling my hair in more mature styles and need some ideas. (dark brown, wavy hair)



I have thick hair that is wavy and its about shoulder length i was thinking of some updo's or leaving my hair down and styling it so i want some styles and how to do them



Links appreciated!



Hair help!!??!!?

just hve layers put in and like a side fringe looks nice i think easy to do every morning %26amp; fashionable



Hair help!!??!!?

i suggest cutting your hair short, my sister did and she looks like she's twenty one shes 17 though, short hair is very easy to style and takes barely any time to, (though it looks like you spent a long time on it) cut it till its about an inch long, and spike it, it has a very sophisticated look, and its very mature.



Hair help!!??!!?

My hair is really thick too the best answer that I can give is what I do. Buy a really good flat iron Mine cost about 40 bucks and I get my hair thinned out every 3 months and iron it every day. That way your hair is cute, thin and straight!



Hair help!!??!!?

like how about if your looking for a down look, i suggest having little spiral ringlettes after your hair is flat ironed!



Hair help!!??!!?

Layered hair with side bangs.



Hair help!!??!!?

http://photo.sing365.com/music/picture.n...



cute, mature, and never out of style

No comments:

Post a Comment