Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair is naturally a wavy frizz....?

i wish i couls wear my hair that way but i always have to blow dry it straight, b/c if i use a defuser my hair gets knotted and FRIZZY! so is there any product/appliance that can help my hair.....thanks!:)



My hair is naturally a wavy frizz....?

Ok...my hair seems to be exactly like yours. What you got to do is after you come out of the shower and your hair is wet, brush through your hair and make sure that you get your hair damped, not soaked. Then apply Pantine Pro-V styling gels for curly or wavy hair, it comes in a bottle. Scrunch your hair and let it dry naturally. It makes the frizz go away and your waves are soft and not hard. Good Luck!



My hair is naturally a wavy frizz....?

Try Aveda's line for curly hair or try Ouidad products.



My hair is naturally a wavy frizz....?

japanese straight perm // relaxed



My hair is naturally a wavy frizz....?

OK I have one thing to say to you why are people so obbsesed with perfectly straight hair if everyone just accepted there hair the world would be a better place.



My hair is naturally a wavy frizz....?

I use fruitis soft curl cream. It's really good for me with really puffy curls, all you have is waves. Try it!



My hair is naturally a wavy frizz....?

dont use a diffuser. but blowdry in a downward motion with the blowdryer, because if you blowdry upwards, it causes split ends, and makes your hair break more easily. us this. GARNIER FUCTIS STYLE SMOOTHING MILK.....it's instant smoothing milk and it will control frizz. apply on wet hair.



My hair is naturally a wavy frizz....?

if you wanna try straightening again, put aveda hang straighit in it first....... and 4 ur natural frizziness, every morning, just wet it, and put herbal essences in it. oir if u have time, wash your hair....... good luck!!!!



My hair is naturally a wavy frizz....?

my hair also gets frizzy if I use a defuser but I now use this stuff from Sunsilk called 24/7 Straighten-Up Creme. It helps keep your hair smooth and not frizzy but it doesn't completely make you curls disappear so.. you might check it out(I also use the shampoo and conditioner from Sunsilk) :D



My hair is naturally a wavy frizz....?

If you want to wear your hair curlyish wavy try a shampoo conditioner or leave in creme that will get rid of frizz. Try Sunsilk anti-frizz shampoo conditioner and 24-7 creme. I've tried 3 of their brand shampoos and they give me great results. If it doesn't work for you try other brands like: Herbal Essences, Garnier fructis, Aussie, Loreal paris, Pantene Pro V. Blowdrying, gels, straightening irons will just end up making your hair frizzy and damaged.



You can get a free sample of Sunsillk, mine came in four weeks.



http://gethairapy.com/samples/

No comments:

Post a Comment