Thursday, July 23, 2009

How do I make my own layers and make it wavy?

I have natural curly/wavy hair. Not curly, curly, but my hair goes straight from my roots to halfway and at the end is curly. Right now I have above my shoulder hair and I want to make a layer and wavy. If someone knows how, plz tell me.



How do I make my own layers and make it wavy?

u want to learn how to get layers???...um. well, the way i do it, i tie all of my hair at the top of head (crown) then jus cut straight across very neatly. so then, wen u let go of the tie, ur hair shud be in layed all around...if u want mor, then u shud tie all of ur hair near ur forhead then cut across to...AlWaYs cut little than wat u want, so u can keep cuttin off nd off...cause if u jus cut evrythin u want, theres not turnin back...



-as for the wavy part...i lik to put gel or mousse on wet/dry hair then puttin into a bun. since u say ur hair is sorta curly, i suggest puttin it into a tight bun nd try to put som straightenin cream on b4 so it wont be to curly, u want waves. after waitin till it drys...lik next mornin, release the bun nd u shud get pretty waves...



How do I make my own layers and make it wavy?

you have to get your hair cut with layers, i dont think you can make them........ for waves, french braid your hair when it is wet w/ a lil bit of gel, sleep on it, take it out in the morning, and voila! waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment