Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have very thin hair but a lot of it. it's wavy but not curly. Will chemically straightening w

I have had blonde foils about 3 months ago.



I have very thin hair but a lot of it. it's wavy but not curly. Will chemically straightening work?

i had the same problem i tried the chemical straightening and it worked but it ruined my hair....as it grew out the ends were straight and the top was wavy. i had to cut my hair really short which was only to my shoulders but i was used to having longer hair..i will never chemically straighten it again because i know what it does to your hair. i have just learned to deal with my wavy hair.



I have very thin hair but a lot of it. it's wavy but not curly. Will chemically straightening work?

Dont get it chemically straightend it costs ALOT OF MONEY! and it ruins your hair permenalty. It cant be fixed and is not good for your hair.. buy a chi!



I have very thin hair but a lot of it. it's wavy but not curly. Will chemically straightening work?

i would suggest getting a straightener instead because if you get it chemically straightened its difficult to get curls or waves back until your hair grows back..



by the way if you get a straightener make sure its not a cheap one



I have very thin hair but a lot of it. it's wavy but not curly. Will chemically straightening work?

well when i was three i had the same thing but it was also curly.we moved to germany when i turned 4 and the chemicals in the bath water straightened my hair so i will have to say yes but dont use alot.



I have very thin hair but a lot of it. it's wavy but not curly. Will chemically straightening work?

if you hair is thin the best thin you can do is just let it rest. Don't flat iron to often but do go to the salon often. Don't over wash it and cut of the weak ends. Also use deep conditioners. Just simply let it be for a while then you can start to have tons of fun once you see improvements.



I have very thin hair but a lot of it. it's wavy but not curly. Will chemically straightening work?

i have the same problom dont get it chemically straightend bad idea get a plug in hair straightner and use good conditioner my hair always comes out really soft and straight and its not permanate



I have very thin hair but a lot of it. it's wavy but not curly. Will chemically straightening work?

It's best not to chemically straighten unless you use the japanese straightening systems - they last longer and are less damaging.



They are very expensive though, and maintaining it is expensive (retouches are every 3-4 months).



It will work though...but I'm not sure if your hair is in good enough condition with the blonde color. If you used bleach, it might not be a good idea. I'm not really familiar with the japanese systems as they're not very popular where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment