Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have thick indian hair. it is wavy/curly. should i straighten? what straightener?

I have extremely curly hair. I've tried the conair straightener but it is garbage. For thick hair, you need somethign better. I use the babyliss Pro ceramic straightener. It is amazing but a little pricey. Mine was $140 2 years ago. But for thick hair if you get a cheap one it wont work, so its better to dish out the extra cash to get the results you want. As far as products go, i use control freak by bed head when my hair is still wet. Then I blow dry my hair. Then I use biosilk, it is a great product and it protects your hair from the straightening. Then I use the straighter, and put a little more biosilk on to make it smooth and shiny



I have thick indian hair. it is wavy/curly. should i straighten? what straightener?

well you can straighten it or buy hair products to help your hair be less wavy and you probaly should use a think or big straightener.



I have thick indian hair. it is wavy/curly. should i straighten? what straightener?

A lot of friends hair tht has thick hair has been unable to keep it straightened or it doesn't look like. you should try it on a weekend and see if it works, if it doesn't then you could always wash your hair and it would come out. I use Conair straightener that helps with my hair . And i have permanent curls at the end of my hair and its straight. If that makes sense . Hope this helps.



I have thick indian hair. it is wavy/curly. should i straighten? what straightener?

Indian people seriously needs straightening because they can't keep their hair straight just by using straightening shampoos. I suggest that you go to a salon to make your hair straight.



I have thick indian hair. it is wavy/curly. should i straighten? what straightener?

I have really thick hair as well. If you plan on using a straightening iron i would invest the money in a professional if you're going to use it everyday. The only problem with thick straightners is that it doesn't get to the roots. If you settle for a cheap ceramic flat iron those are only sprayed on ceramic and they won't last you that long. See what kind of a flat iron your hairstylist would suggest, some i like are the ultra hai stik, xion, miracle, a good 2 inch one is the hai 2. You can also get a really cheap price on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment