Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair always looks the same. i need a new style!?

My hair is naturally wavy, but i dont like it so i always just straighten it. im getting tired of this look and i dont know what to do. since i have never worn it wavy i dont really know how to fix it! can you help me with finding a cute style for my wavy hair?



My hair always looks the same. i need a new style!?

yes, well uhm first why dont you try a simple pony tail it brings out your eyes and face :]



--------ARii %26lt;33



My hair always looks the same. i need a new style!?

If it's wavy, maybe you can scunch it to try to bring out more of the curl(don't brush it after this though, it becomes like an afro x.x) or maybe like someone said above, a ponytail. (:



My hair always looks the same. i need a new style!?

ya totally, i used to have the same problem, why don't you get your hair damp, and put some gel in it!! crunching it always looks cute!! how about curling it???



My hair always looks the same. i need a new style!?

.



My hair always looks the same. i need a new style!?

A Buzz Cut would be a cute style.

No comments:

Post a Comment