Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair is turning into a nightmare and i dont even know wat exactly is wrng wid it pleassse hellppp

i am 20 years old...i had healthy,proper hair since childhood though they were never that thick but my scalp was never as visible as it is now...and i am just not able 2 figure out why...4 years back i happened to straighten[iron] my hair.since i always had wavy hair,after straightening it for the 1st time it fasinated me.For months i ironed my hair,almost daily,at home having no idea wat it wud do 2 my hair....and by the time i realised my hair was badly damaged and lifeless...after that i also suffered from jaundice...bcoz of all this my hair has suffered terribly... and the partition had broadened so much that it almost seems like i am balding and my hair has lost its volume has bcum lifeless and looks tangled all the time no matter how much i comb it...i also saw a trichologist 2 fix the problem and he diagonised it he says its improving but i dont c much impovement...i hav stopped enjoying life bcoz of this and have withdrawn myslf in a cocoon..i need HELP...DESPERATELY!



My hair is turning into a nightmare and i dont even know wat exactly is wrng wid it pleassse hellppppppp!!!!!!

Try a volume shampoo and conditioner. This will help make your hair fuller. Then curl it and play with it to find new ways to fix your hair so you cant notice the part. I know its only a temporary fix but it may make you feel better. Try looking a Faith Hills hair. Sometimes she pulls it half back and puffs up the top. Its stylish and you could pull off the look im sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment