Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

plzz and thankya!!



Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

I've always used mousse. When your hair is still wet, scrunch it with the mousse. Has always worked well for me!



Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

Thanks! Report It



Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

Aussie sprunch spray



Garnier Fructis has a curl defing gel spray



Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

Setting lotion after you wash it, get under the dryer, finger style.



Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

i have thick blonde hair,and when i want my hair scrunched i use jell just go to walmart and get some its quick and cheep!all you do is lather it on your hands a little then grap a handfull of hair and skweeze.then do it all over your head and your hair will be scrunched:D



Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

Use loads of hair bands. Put ur hair in a pony tail then take on bit of it (a small bit) and just scrunch it on to the ponytail and then take anotha piece and scrunch that on the take another piece and scrunch taht on till u have none left...and then u could take one last hairband and put it ofer ur scrunchy thing...looks pretty good if u get it right



Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

I have the same kind of hair you start with mouse then blow dry a little with a difuser then stop and scrunch with gel then blow dry a little more then finish it of with hair spray (Rave maximum strength) then keep blow drying until it is dry and keep scrunching while drying. use a difuser thats key!



Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

What I use is tressemme's straightening gel and I have thick curly hair. My stylist reccomended it since it has the action of a gel or mousse without the frizziness of it. Stuff works wonders! Also when I want more volume then I'll use garnier products. Hope that helps.



Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

I have the same hair too, if your hair already wavy u might not need to scrunch it, just wet it, or add some texturizing spray and spray it in your hair with your head upside down and fluff it and you're done



Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

from a hair dresser.use long pieces of cotton fabric.add setting lotion,take large sections of hair. tie on the end at least half an inch then rollandtwist then when it's close to your scalp tie and repeat that all over,sleep on it the next morning UN do and just run your fingers through it you will have large wild wavy hair.



Wat should i use to scrunch my hair... and i have thick wavy long black hair?

I just use mousse and i never have any problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment