Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========>?

Please pick one from the below choices and add "blondes" or "brunettes" and please also explain WHY you chose that choice and WHY you chose blondes/brunettes. Remember: include WHY.



Choices:



1. Straight, long hair



2. Straight, just-below-the-shoulders length hair



3. Long, curly hair



4. Short, curly hair



5. Long, wavy hair



6. Short, wavy hair



7. Hair that is cut like a boy's (really short)



Thank you.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

Long brunette curls. Thats what I have. All natural too! But sometimes I get sick of it and wish I had straight hair



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

3



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

1 brunnette or blonde depending on skin tone. if your skin tone is lighter choose blonde, darker choose brunette.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

Straight long hair, brunette...I don't know, it just seems more elegant.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

Long curly hair.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

bump



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

i dont like curly but mine is naturally and i HATE it so thats prolly y



i like number 2



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

straight long hair......also short hair, both are good



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

Long, curly hair because that's what I have.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

1



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

1 and 2 for both blondes and brunettes.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

3



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

There's a few types..I like Straight and long and long wavy hair...I like the straight hair on blonds and wavy on brunettes.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

number 1= brunette :)



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

#1



love it.



#2 is okay too



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

2. Straight, just-below-the-shoulders length hair



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

hair that is cut like a boys and blonde lol



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

short wavy, brunettes......cause i have dated blondes and redheads already so now it would be neat to be with a brunette.... i like short wavy hair.... long hair always gets in my face and tickles me when snuggling....long hair takes tooo long to care for... every lady i dated has always been happier with shorter hair...(less complaining)



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

I don't really care for blondes so-



1. Brunette:Straight, long hair



3. Brunette: Curly, long hair



I also like the haircut where it's short in the back and long in the front...Short hair cut...I love it, but my hair is long and wavy.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

Brunette - straight - shoulders



cause its hot. %26lt;3



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

straight long hair..but i want it with bangs.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

either one or two.... if its 2 the front has to be longer than the back and the back has to be layered and spiked up, and dyed a different exotic color that the rest. thats how my hair is...



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

5. and any shade of blonde, because I like blonde hair.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

2. Straight, just-below-the-shoulders length hair



I can wear it how I choose, straight, in a bun or held in a fretted silver torque for evenings out.



Rose P.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

1 i dunno i just like it like thati mean not like wen u sit u sit on your hair just like half way down your back i love burrnettes like mexicans like me



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

for me it would be either:



1. Straight, long hair



or



5. Long, wavy hair



im a brunette and obviously i have long hair. i chose thos bc they are honestly the only dos that look good on me. everything else wouldnt fit. but thats just me



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

Long, wavy hair.



Blonde.



It just looks sexier in my mind.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

Long curly hair, I like to run my fingers through it and I like dark haired girls there is just something mysterious about them.



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

Long and full, straight, or curly.



Blonde or Brunette......



As long as it is clean, not greasy.



Why?? I don't think I know myself...



What kind of hair do you love? See choices below ========%26gt;?

Blonde, and # 2, because I have short, shoulder length hair(brunette)and I would like to see how I look as a blondie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment