Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm confused with my hair type. i have long thick hair, but i can't decide if it's wa

i've noticed it's only wavy because i love tying it. when i was little it was straight. my friends also have mixed ideas on what my hair type is. i'm getting a haircut this summer and would a medium shag look okay with my hair type? BTW i have an oblongish pear shaped face.



I'm confused with my hair type. i have long thick hair, but i can't decide if it's wavy or straight.

your hair texture can change every 7 years. it usually gets wavier and lighter as you get older.



when i was little my hair was stick straight and almost black. now it's kinda wavy at ends and really wavy if i put mousse in it. and also light brown.



i say leave it long, tho! being able to have long thick hair is like winning the genetic lottery.



i have thin hair and i spend literally 100's of dollars on products a month to try to make it look thick and long.



just get some layers so it's easier to manage and a trim.



I'm confused with my hair type. i have long thick hair, but i can't decide if it's wavy or straight.

I think it should look good!! I have medium hair and if it is too wavy, I straiten it. If its too strait, I also have a curling iron. And, if you don't like your hair like that, it will grow back!! I hope you get a good haircut!! Byeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment