Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair texture is curly & wavy & I want to get chemical hair straightening.?

I want to know what are the after effects of chemical hair straightening. how long would the straight effect stay.



My hair texture is curly %26amp; wavy %26amp; I want to get chemical hair straightening.?

I'm mixed with black, so of course people think I should get a perm, but DON'T! I did go to get my hair texturized and the people refused to put too much because they didn't want to damage my hair.



Putting chemicals in it just damges your hair, making it dry %26amp; brittle. Then you have to condition extra well %26amp; all this other stuff. Not only that, when your regular hair grows out, you have to keep getting it done, which damages your hair more. If not, you'll have a bunch of "new growth" and it won't look very well.



Buuut, to answer your question, it last until your new hair starts growing out, then you have to get it redone. It depends on how fast your hair grows.



I suggest straighting your hair. This can be damaging too, but don't do it all the time %26amp; use heat protectants. This way, you can have it straight OR curly, not permantely straight.



Hope this helps!



My hair texture is curly %26amp; wavy %26amp; I want to get chemical hair straightening.?

as long as you care it for but cream it every 6 - 8 weeks ok i have hair like that and i cream it every 6 weeks or 8 to how it looks



My hair texture is curly %26amp; wavy %26amp; I want to get chemical hair straightening.?

I don't know what the after effects are either, but I would guess that it won't be good for your hair. You didn't say whether your hair was on your body. The curly and wavy texture is indicative of pubic hair, which raises the question



as to why you would want to desecrate what nature has



provided you.



My hair texture is curly %26amp; wavy %26amp; I want to get chemical hair straightening.?

I tried it, and it was just a waste of money. I spent about $100 on getting my wavy/curly hair striaghtened and it barely did anything. Do you know how your hair gets weirdly poofy if you brush it after it has dried curly? Well, that's what happened.



I had to keep straightening it with a ceramic straightener, which I still do, 2 years later. It's such a hassle.



If you've got the money for the Japanese straightening treatment, around $700, then go for it. But if you don't...



Try to come to terms with your curly/wavy hair. It's a process I've been working on for a while.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment