Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair is kind of wavy but a can't get my hair to be streightend i have a streghtener but it d

me because when i streghten it comes back to eaky please help because some peaple at my school has streght hair and i keep asking them. how do they do that and they tell me but it still doesn't work.



My hair is kind of wavy but a can't get my hair to be streightend i have a streghtener but it doesn't work for

Your flat iron isn't getting hot enough. If you do have ethnic hair, you ought to have a high powered ceramic straightner. There is one available at Sally Beauty Supply (store and online) that has ceramic plates, ionic technology (keeps hair smooth and moisturized) and 40 heat setting. Judging by your description, you would use yours around 30 (heat setting wise). It is made by Jilbere and called the Titanium Flat Iron. It runs about $50, but works as well as a professional $200 iron. Also, use a heat protectant spray before flat ironing and a cream smoother after.



My hair is kind of wavy but a can't get my hair to be streightend i have a streghtener but it doesn't work for

Please don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean any fowl, but judging by ur picture, u look african american(maybe u r, maybe u rn't), but if so, I think there's some kind of straightening gel u can get. There's also a product alled frizz ease, that claims to work. My hair's wavy too, i just use my blow dryer, and it works for me. IF I offended u in any way, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment