Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My hair, my hair.....?

So I have very wavy hair. It used to be really curly, and in the last year or so I've lost a lot of curl. It's somewhere in between curly and wavy. Anyway, it's in long layers, and I need help figuring out how to do an up-do. I have a long face, so short hair does me no justice. My big problem is humidity of any kind. If it's even slightly humid my waves go frizzy and the hair surrounding my face gets all kinky and weird. I just started a new job, and my hair has to be up. I want to know how I can style it so it's cute all through my shift, and will hold up in the humidity. Any ideas?



My hair, my hair.....?

I recommend that new "Sunsilk" stuff (Get Hairapy). Try their green one for Frizz. It works WONDERS on curly/wavy hair!



My hair is pretty curly with some waves to it, and ever since I started using Sunsilk, my hair is soooo much less frizzy. I picked up some free samples last year and have been buying it ever since.



For best results, use the shampoo and conditioner in the shower and put the "24/7 Creme" in after you towel-dry your hair (NOT blow dry). Toussle it with your hands a little bit and let it air dry if you want to leave it dow (when not at work, I know you said it needs to be up for work). If you're prefer a ponytail or that "half-ponytail/half-down style" (I don't know what it's called), then comb it into that style and then toussle it and let air dry. Reapply a little more creme if you need to, especially around your face.



High ponytails and loose, messy buns always look nice, especially with curly hair. You can also get those alligator clips and twist your hair up and clip it, leaving hair falling down over the clip a little bit. Try and stick to those for some simple, quick, fall-back styles. You don't need to spend hours and hours on a hairstyle just for work.



http://www.gethairapy.com/



There's ones for "Poof" too (blue), but I find that the "De-Frizz" one (green) works the best. Try both and see what works best for you.



Good luck!



My hair, my hair.....?

Try using mayo. Mayo makes your hair soft. The longer you leave the mayo in your hair, the better. Nasty, I know. Just use with shampoo and/or conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment