Saturday, July 25, 2009

Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

Hi um i have thick wavy hair and i always wear it curly/wavy. I like my hair to have volume or else i look kind of weird. When i straighten my hair it always looks flat.. any suggestions for those of you who straighten your hair every day? I know alot of girls who do and it always has body and looks good. Tips? Thanks =]



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

I have curly/wavy hair and I blow dry my hair upside down then when I use a flat iron I section my hair. Do the bottom first then when you are ready to do the top, pull a two inch section up and straiten upwards. Or if that doesn't work for you, use some volumizing mouse or spray at your roots.



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

etrytytru



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

buy a good flat iron :)



its all you need :P



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

well..when you straighten you're kind of taking the body out of it....i used to straighten my hair upside down....seems like it leaves a litlte more lift at the root...but i have kind of wild and crazy hair is it is.



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

i straighten my hair every single day...and yes its flat. but i usually take a volumeizer or hairspray. use a little bit at the roots to life them up. use your hands and mess around with it a little. works for me.....=]



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

It probably does have lots of body. It just looks lifeless compared to your normal curly/bouncy/full hair.



Everytime I curl my naturally straight hair, I always think it looks too poofy. Even if everyone else thinks it looks good.



But, if you really wanna...try root lifting spray that allows more body.



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

after you straighten it, use Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme. it really helps keep it shiny and straight but gives your hair a little "bounce" i guess haha.



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

I use a revelon blowdryer brush that looks like a curling iron and I twist my hair up in it while it blow drys my hair and curls my ends and gives my hair volume. That should do the trick for ya it does me!



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

use a product like john frieda- they have really good stuff and use it when you straighten your hair to give it some volume



or just stick to your curly/ wavy hair... because you will damage your hair if you straighten it to much and it will affect curlyish hair a lot more then straighter hair...



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

you probley look all right with your haire strait .



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

isn't the point of straightening hair to flatten it out so that it'd be controllable....



Straightening my hair... it always looks flat?

hey!



most girls dont have the same type of hair you no. when i straighten my hair it also comes out flat and looks like it has no life in it.straighting does not always work for every girl unfortunatly. why not try to change your shampoo and condicener. or beta yet!!! rather just blow your hair out...i think it looks much beta than straight hair...AND it has more life in it!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment