Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have wavy and very thick hair.Any tips or help?

Sometimes i have to get up early. How can i deal with my hair instead of just a ponytail.I'm just a teenager.Any tips?Plz help!



I have wavy and very thick hair.Any tips or help?

one thing you could do is get it layered. or at least that's what i think its called. theres just a way to cut you hair to minimize the volume and not affect the length.



i personally don't comb my hair anymore because i use a straightener and it just... straightens your hair and... you just don't need to comb it anymore. that was random and i don't know what i'm talking about.



I have wavy and very thick hair.Any tips or help?

my hair is the same: on days when i don't have a lot of time i just put mousse in my hair and diffuse it. it takes about 8 minutes. put the mousse in asap after you shower so your hair won't get frizzy. and, i use hairspray when i'm done with the hairdryer to set it. i always get compliments when i do my hair like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment